Online Employment Test Validation Program
TVAP Online is a test validation and analysis program developed by Biddle Consulting Group for the HR EEO Community.
What is TVAP Online?
The Online Test Validation & Analysis Program (TVAP Online) is designed to be used by personnel professionals to aid in validating written tests that address the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures (1978) and relevant court cases. With TVAP Online, you will be able to determine the validity and cutoff scores of each individual item on your employment assessments.
TVAP Online is efficient and accurate:
- Helps organizations to save resources and keep content secure. TVAP Online can be setup to be 100% digital - no test content needs to be printed.
- Design your organization's employment tests the way you need them. TVAP Online can be used for knowledge based multiple choice or fill in the blank type tests for any organization.
- Upload test content, test answers and alternatives, and knowledge, skills, and abilities from .csv format.
- Invitations to take the TVAP Online survey are sent via email to Job Experts that are specified by the organization.
TVAP Online is secure and reliable:
- The data analysis model is based on Biddle Consulting Group's established and proven model. Biddle's data analysis criteria has a 100% successful litigation defense rate when content validation has been challenged in court.
- If test items are invalid, TVAP Online data analysis will specify exactly why. This allows you to easily revise the items and create a more reliable assessment.
- TVAP Online is designed to require little to no consulting support to run the content validation.
- TVAP Online utilizes SSL for security. The information entered into the system alongwith the data collected from the surveys are encrypted.
TVAP Online empowers HR managers and testing professionals to collect test validation content efficiently, accurately, and securely.
It's a tool you can rely on for your test validation needs.
TVAP Online provides basic test validation and analyses. For more advanced analyses including item analysis, DIF analysis, and adverse impact analyses, please visit our TVAP software page or request a quote for Biddle Consulting Group's test development and test validation consulting services. The results from TVAP Online may be imported into the TVAP software for more advanced test analyses.
For more information about TVAP Online or to request a test validation account, please fill out the form below. Upon registration, one of our consultants will contact you by telephone to provide setup and training. Thank you!
|193 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 270
Folsom, CA 95630
|Phone: (800) 999-0438
Additional HR Employment Test Resources
In addition to TVAP Online, Biddle has also developed several other programs for the human resources and EEO professional. These programs include software for pre-employment testing, affirmative action plan development, job analysis and more.
Enhance your knowledge and expertise in affirmative action plan development, human resources management, statistical analysis, and applied research! BCGinstitute.org (BCGi) is an HRCI approved provider dedicated to helping the HR EEO professional. BCGi provides webinars and resources as well as opportunities to ask questions of the experts.
Visit www.BCGInstitute.org today!
Biddle Consulting Group, Inc. (BCG) specializes in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) consulting, litigation support, personnel testing software development, and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) outsourcing and software. BCG has worked with thousands of employers in these areas, as well as providing litigation support as consultants or experts in over 200 state, federal, and circuit court of appeal EEO cases involving statistics and/or job-relatedness (test validity) analyses since 1974. This includes conducting sensitive statistical EEO audit analyses for employers prior to a suit to minimize the likelihood of suit. BCG has developed and validated personnel tests in hundreds of situations and are used by thousands of employers.